1. High-school-age boys are more likely to be obese than their female counterparts. Only 30% of high-school-age boys get the recommended 60 minutes of daily exercise.
2. Innovation is like a bamboo shoot. A bamboo shoot spends many years underground, and then it just peaks its head up like a seeding and it just shows up very quickly.
3. Wal-Mart will be offering some online specials as early as 8:00 a.m. on Thanks giving. Some of the in-store deals will also be available online, but others will be Internet-only specials.
4. Small companies can’t get the credit they need. Statistics show that a big drop in landing to small businesses in the last quarter of 2012 and conditions that remain tight through 2013.
5. Eating more than 18 ounces of red meat per week ups your risk of colorectal cancer. Its risk also rises by 40% with every three ounces serving of process meat eating per day.